High atop our once smoked-filled city, you can guarantee you’ll now have one of the best views in the country. The coal-colored polarized lenses pay homage to the neighborhood of Mt. Washington, once lovingly referred to as Coal Hill. Just like these views are some of the most-sought after of residence and tourists alike, these new Shades are equally as desirable. Walnut temples help shape this one piece lens style, offering a unique combination of modern and traditional, matching the neighborhood for which these Shades are named.
All of our Limited Edition sunglasses from Shades on Point come with:
- Sustainable and eco-friendly design
- 100% UV400 blocking polarized lenses
- FDA approved shatterproof lenses
- High quality spring hinges
- Laser engraved bamboo hard case
- Ultra-plush microfiber soft bag
- Shades on Point brand name on the temples
Please keep in mind that wood grain will vary slightly from pair to pair, meaning that the pair you receive will be unlike any other in the world.