Nestled beyond Oakland and next to East Liberty is one of our Shades Fam's favorite little areas. Like every Pittsburgh neighborhood, Shadyside has it's own, unique flare which we've captured with one of our latest designs. The classic tortoise shell frame represents the class of this old, Pittsburgh suburb, while the wooden temples represent that hip, new vibe of this neighborhood's always-growing college and graduate school populations. This style is perfect for anyone who may want a little extra flare in their style, without the drama of a cat-eye frame.
All of our Neighborhood Collection sunglasses at Shades on Point come with:
- Sustainable and eco-friendly design
- 100% UV400 blocking polarized lenses
- FDA approved shatterproof lenses
- High quality spring hinges
- Ultra-plush microfiber soft bag
- Laser engraved bamboo hard case
- Pittsburgh city skyline on one temple, Shades on Point brand name on the other
Please keep in mind that wood grain will vary slightly from pair to pair, meaning that the pair you receive will be unlike any other in the world.