Known as the home to Pittsburgh's very own Bourbon Street, the South Side is the destination of choice for 21st birthdays, championship celebrations and one-of-a-kind eateries. A place where you can get a shot and a beer for $5 anytime of the day or bottle service and dance the night away. To honor this neighborhood that never sleeps, we created this versatile Shade that will make Saturday brunch more bearable after a Friday night enjoying the 80-plus bars that call the South Side home. The black frame paired with the golden-colored wooden temples are also a nod to the Black and Gold that runs through our city.
All of our Neighborhood Collection sunglasses at Shades on Point come with:
- Sustainable and eco-friendly design
- 100% UV400 blocking polarized lenses
- FDA approved shatterproof lenses
- High quality spring hinges
- Ultra-plush microfiber soft bag
- Laser engraved bamboo hard case
- Pittsburgh city skyline on one temple, Shades on Point brand name on the other
Please keep in mind that wood grain will vary slightly from pair to pair, meaning that the pair you receive will be unlike any other in the world.